Know Your VLC Streamer Free App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Sit anywhere in your house and watch movies or TV shows on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
VLC Streamer streams movies from your computer to your iDevice. Winner *Best Entertainment App* Chip.de.
You can watch anything from your movie collection. No need for complex conversion processes. No need to manually transfer programs to your device.
-This is a free version of VLC Streamer which is supported by adverts –
“Can these guys do no wrong? Seriously, if only other app devs knew how to make apps as well as these guys, the world would be a better place. Or at least my device would be less buggy. I was just watching a Full HD copy of Avatar Extended Edition being streamed from my PC on my iPod Touch 2nd Generation and it looked and played amazingly.”
– UK Reviewer
“…it’s as good as having the original VLC player on your iOS device…”
“…Setup is a snap and literally takes 2 seconds. You can browse through all your movies from your device and click any one to start playing. It even works if you have the movies stored on a USB drive connected to the host computer.”
-The Times of India
“Took me seconds to setup to stream from a secondary drive in my home office. Going straight out to get a cable for my TV.”
– USA Reviewer
“….This sucker can stream off the pc and plays virtually anything you throw at it. Download it now!”
– TaxiDriver at Blippy.com
There are a huge number of movie formats, and VLC can convert most of them – but it can’t convert everything. If you have any doubts, then please try the free version of this application first.
• Features include •
– Free helper app gets you streaming quickly and allows you to browse local drives, and Windows network shares
– Stream over wifi directly from your computer
– Customisable gesture controls
– Support for multiple resolutions and streaming quality levels
– Live streaming of video after a few seconds of processing
(assumes a reasonably powered computer)
• System Requirements •
– VLC Streamer will not play DRM protected videos. Videos from the iTunes store do include DRM.
– VLC Streamer is designed to work on your local network, and the free helper app has to run on your Mac or PC.
– Supports Windows, Vista, Windows 7 and Window 8
– Supports Mac OS 10.7 and above.
• Response to feedback •
-If you do have any problems streaming movies, then please just check the help instructions in the app. Feel free to drop me an email (my personal mail is in the app) if you need help.
VLC Streamer Free for PC Free Download Links:
VLC Streamer Free for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the VLC Streamer Free for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run VLC Streamer Free for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
VLC Streamer Free for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for VLC Streamer Free:
Inorder to run VLC Streamer Free on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the VLC Streamer Free for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including VLC Streamer Free for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running VLC Streamer Free on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install VLC Streamer Free for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the VLC Streamer Free for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.