Know Your Vimeo App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Discover amazing videos from the world’s best creators, and upload your own—all on your iPhone and iPad—with Vimeo for iOS.
Watch and share videos in gorgeous HD, minus the ads, and follow categories, channels, and collections to fill your feed with amazing stuff each and every day. No time to watch? Save videos for offline viewing. Have your own stuff to share? Upload videos from anywhere, and access them whether you’re at home, or on the go.
With Vimeo for iOS, you can:
Watch videos in gorgeous ad-free HD
-Stream videos in full 1080p HD
-Rejoice in Vimeo’s always ad-free playback
-Add videos to your Watch Later queue
-Save videos to watch offline
Easily upload, manage, and share videos
-Upload videos right from your Camera Roll
-Easily manage your video settings and profile
-Share videos privately with people you choose
-Access your videos from anywhere
-Maintain total control with our new video action sheet
Discover videos and creators you love
-Follow categories, creators, and more to customize your feed
-Tap the Explore icon to discover new videos and creators you’ll love
-Delight daily in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team
-Dive into different human-curated categories like Animation, Documentary, Travel and more
Download the app for free to start watching incredible videos from the Vimeo community, and sharing some of your own.
Looking for an easy way to edit your videos? Download Cameo, our free and insanely powerful video-editing app for iOS. vimeo.com/cameo
Have feedback for us? Vimeo is full of actual humans who’d love to listen. Go to vimeo.com/help/contact to get in touch.
Vimeo for PC Free Download Links:
Vimeo for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Vimeo for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Vimeo for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Vimeo for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Vimeo:
Inorder to run Vimeo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Vimeo for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Vimeo for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Vimeo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Vimeo for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Vimeo for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.