Know Your PaperCraft App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
**PaperCraft is only for Android Wear**
Grab your Android Wear watch and take on a never ending onslaught of little paper bad guys. Swipe and tap to clear out everything and rack up points. Challenge your friends and the world on Google Play Leaderboards or just try to find all of the achievements. PaperCraft is a mini space battle without getting your phone out of your pocket.
PaperCraft is an Android Experiment and that means it’s open source.
Check out the code here: https://github.com/CordProject/PaperCraft
Learn more about Android Experiments here: https://www.androidexperiments.com/
PaperCraft for PC Free Download Links:
PaperCraft for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the PaperCraft for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run PaperCraft for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
PaperCraft for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for PaperCraft:
Inorder to run PaperCraft on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the PaperCraft for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including PaperCraft for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running PaperCraft on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install PaperCraft for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the PaperCraft for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.