Know Your Line Runner App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Quickly jump over and roll through obstacles, as fast and as far as you can. Try to beat other players highscore on up to 10 different tracks.
– From the makers of Stickman Skate Battle, Stickman Basketball, Stickman Soccer, Stickman Base Jumper, Rope’n’Fly, Stickman Ice Hockey and many others
– More than 6 million addicted players can’t be wrong!
– Featured by Apple as “Staff Favorite”
– Very fast paced gameplay
– Really challenging
– Increasing difficulty from easy to bone breaking
– Game Center support
– Challenge your friends and all other players worldwide
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as fast as possible.
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions.
Line Runner for PC Free Download Links:
Line Runner for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Line Runner for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Line Runner for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Line Runner for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Line Runner:
Inorder to run Line Runner on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Line Runner for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Line Runner for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Line Runner on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Line Runner for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Line Runner for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.