Know Your Google Home App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
With the Google Home app, you can set up and control your Chromecast, Google Home and other Assistant speakers.*
Get the most out of your devices with the latest features, tips and offers.
One place to browse and play your available music, TV shows, and movies from the services you love.
Pause, play or change the volume of your video or audio streams.
Google Home and Speaker Settings
Control settings like your default music provider or your location, and link compatible devices like smart lights, thermostats, and Chromecast devices.
Create speaker groups with compatible devices and enjoy music playback across your home.
Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery. Control settings like your device name, and discover apps, offers, and content.
* some features may not be available in all regions
Google Home for PC Free Download Links:
Google Home for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Google Home for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Google Home for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Google Home for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Google Home:
Inorder to run Google Home on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Google Home for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Google Home for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Google Home on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Google Home for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Google Home for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.