Know Your Cricket WorldCup Fever App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
New Update – **Unlock & Post 50+ Achievements to Facebook**
Thank you for all the feedback! Regular periodic updates will be available.
-WorldCup Tournament mode added.
-Tweaked gameplay playability.
-“Free Hit” condition added.
-Better camera angles.
-2 runs can now be taken.
-Other Minor bug fixes.
-Game Center support for “PowerPlay” mode.
-A bug where you were not able to play the Worldcup mode as “Pakistan” has been fixed.
– Other minor bug fixes.
– Minor bug fixes.
– 50+ Achievements added
– Post achievements to your Facebook wall
– Game Center Achievement enabled
– Minor bug fixes.
v 3.4 (Now Available)
-New controls for Running between the wickets.
-New Bowling mechanism.
-“Dynamic AI” system – making it more real.
v5.0 – (Work In Progress)
Game Features –
> Experience the game of cricket in “Full HD” graphics. High quality 3d characters and stadiums showcasing the game of cricket like never seen or experienced before!
> Test match mode featuring ‘mini-innings’ where you can choose between 9, 12, 15 over’s per day, with test match regulations in place like options to “Declare”.
> Full Dynamic Fielding showcased in Motion captured animations.
> Full user control on changing batting & bowling order.
> Spinner, Fast and Medium Pacer Bowling Options to change your bowling strategy during the match.
> 14 teams, 6 stadiums & 3 difficulty modes all customizable to your choice.
> Ball-by-ball Over Analysis
> Complete Scoreboard Analysis showing how your batsman and bowlers have performed.
> Simple pick up and play controls for batting & bowling. Unique touch based controls for “Batting” allowing the player to hit the ball in any direction.
> TV Broadcast style cameras to bring you a cinematic experience!
> Full “Replay” mode reliving the shots you have played.
This is the FREE version of your favourite cricket game. You can choose to unlock the “Full” version of the game by using the In-App purchase item available inside the game.
Please do take time and Rate our game! Thank you.
** (Cricket WorldCup Fever, the game is not affiliated with the official ICC WorldCup 2011 tournament).
Cricket WorldCup Fever for PC Free Download Links:
Cricket WorldCup Fever for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Cricket WorldCup Fever for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Cricket WorldCup Fever for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Cricket WorldCup Fever for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Cricket WorldCup Fever:
Inorder to run Cricket WorldCup Fever on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Cricket WorldCup Fever for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Cricket WorldCup Fever for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Cricket WorldCup Fever on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Cricket WorldCup Fever for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Cricket WorldCup Fever for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.