Know Your BombSquad Remote App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Use your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad as a wireless controller for BombSquad, an explosive arcade-style party game available on the Mac App Store and other platforms.
BombSquad Remote can be used in either joystick or tilt mode, and up to 8 iOS devices can connect to a BombSquad game simultaneously.
BombSquad Remote for PC Free Download Links:
BombSquad Remote for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the BombSquad Remote for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run BombSquad Remote for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
BombSquad Remote for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for BombSquad Remote:
Inorder to run BombSquad Remote on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the BombSquad Remote for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including BombSquad Remote for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running BombSquad Remote on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install BombSquad Remote for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the BombSquad Remote for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.