Know Your Apple Shooting Colors Lite App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
After the huge success of the very popular game “Apple Shooting for iPad”
We are back with a better, more refreshing and exciting sequel, “Apple Shooting Colors”.
Featuring 7 Stages with 7 levels in each Stage to clear, this game has got exciting gameplay and richer graphics designed specially for your iDevice, also retaining the same original style.
So get ready to immerse yourself in this archery based shooting game.
Rules are Pretty Simple:
All you have to do is hit the apple placed on the lady’s head with the help of bow and arrow. But watch out, don’t end up hitting the lady.
Make sure you hit the colored apple with the same colored arrow. Be careful how you use your limited supply of arrows, if you misfire, the arrow will be lost forever. The neutral arrow can be used to hit any colored apple.
It is easy and intuitive to play – and it’s pretty much a perfect match for your iDevice. Develop your observation skills playing Apple Shooting Colors and see what you can score.
• The number of apples keeps on increasing in every stage
• The distance between two people will vary constantly
• 7 Challenging Stages with 7 levels in each stage
• Game Center and OpenFeint integrated for global scoring
Apple Shooting Colors Lite for PC Free Download Links:
Apple Shooting Colors Lite for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Apple Shooting Colors Lite for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Apple Shooting Colors Lite for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Apple Shooting Colors Lite for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Apple Shooting Colors Lite:
Inorder to run Apple Shooting Colors Lite on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Apple Shooting Colors Lite for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Apple Shooting Colors Lite for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Apple Shooting Colors Lite on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Apple Shooting Colors Lite for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Apple Shooting Colors Lite for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.